We are less than six months away from the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) Form 44 registration and compliance deadline for flowlines.
• Does your company operate flowlines or crude oil transfer lines subject to the COGCC requirements passed in 2018?
• Do you need an expert evaluation of your system against the COGCC definitions and requirements to determine regulatory applicability?
• Are you wondering where to begin with an operations and maintenance (O&M) and/or integrity management (IM) program for these lines?
• Do you have the program fundamentals down and are you ready to take the next step?
No matter where you are in this process, Elemental Compliance’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can assist you.
With 20+ years of experience in pipeline compliance, a specialty in IM, and exploration and production (E&P) operator experience, our team is perfectly poised to assist you in integrating upstream pipeline assets with
midstream oriented regulatory requirements.
With personnel located locally, Elemental maintains communications with the COGCC and the Colorado Public Utilities Commission (PUC) to ensure familiarity with regulatory changes and expectations. Elemental personnel also tracked and participated in the COGCC’s public regulatory rulemaking process.
Our experience makes us the perfect team to support your company in navigating these new regulations. We can support you in each of the following key regulatory sections identified in the new COGCC rule.
• Identifying which lines meet the various line definitions under the new rule and, therefore, which requirements apply to those lines
• Flowline design and installation guidance in accordance with COGCC requirements
• O&M process development, review, and implementation, including topics such as one call and corrosion control as well as valve location, testing, and maintenance
• IM testing process development, review, and implementation
• Repair process development, implementation, and records
• Leak detection analysis, planning, and implementation
• Documentation and records management
Contact us today to discuss customized solutions for your Colorado operations at www.ElementalCompliance.com.
For updates on the above topics and other state and federal regulatory initiatives, follow Elemental Compliance on LinkedIn, or watch for our blogs at www.ElementalCompliance.com.